Thursday, August 09, 2007

Back from the dead


So it's been a long tiring month, and I apologize for my blatent lack of posts. But it looks like we are finally getting settled into our new place, and before you know it, I'll have an official studio space to work in. (so excited)
Anyway, a bit of news, looks like I will be working on the upcoming TOPPS TRADING CARD Series HEROES. Not only a bitchin show, but a huge break. I love the NBC series and now I'll be drawing 150 sketch cards.
As soon as I have clearance I'll start showing some samples.
In the meantime, as I mentioned, I'm tired. Be back with more in a few days. Promise.

2 comments:

Keelan Parham said...

Wow! This is a really good drawing. Sooo realistic. What's the medium?

rick said...

how does one get a sketchcard gig? just curious.