Monday, September 20, 2010

Spooky Empire's Ultimate Horror Weekend

So it looks like it's official. I will be attending the Ultimate Horror Weekend at The Wyndham Hotel in Orlando October 8-10. I'll be setting up as a guest, and have my partner in crime Dennis Hart to maximize damage to faces.
It's my first time doing this show, and I am pretty jazzed. I never quite realized what a hidden horror nut I was, and boy do we have some goodies in store.
Not only will we be doing some gruesome DEAD-ICatures at the show, but I will have not one, but 2 new books to reveal, and several new prints.
I'll share some of the swag in the next few days.
Should be a FUN show. There will no doubt be a host of super awesome crazy horror fans in attendance, and I'll have the opportunity to meet horror icons like Robert (Freddy Krueger) Englund, and Elvira. The Bad ass Machete, Danny Trejo will be at the show as well.
So please keep your eyes closely peeled for new updates and one to two or maybe even three, more con announcements.

Since I am swamped with prep for the show, and some straggling commissions, A Boy And His Wookiee will take a short hiatus but be back in November!

No comments: