Monday, July 06, 2009

The Greatest American Hero


I have thinned my commission and job list down once more. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just wrapped up a handful of sketch cards for Sadlittles.com Legends and Lore set. I need to now crunch down and move 40 cards out the door for The March of Dimes charity sketch card set featuring the Greatest American Hero. Here is a quick character study and reference I put together. While I love the show, and have the first season on DVD it's nice to have a quick study I can look at.
A few other items of note. I have a small webcam now and am setting up a ustream account so that anyone who wants to can watch what I am working on. More details and schedule to follow soon. On the right of my blog as well will be a current workload list. If you have work coming from me, refer to it.
Okay off to bed. Have to enjoy my last day at 33.

3 comments:

BILLSID said...

Hey Mike! Glad to see alls well, can't wait for the upstream that's gonna be cool! Any chance you can post the Sadlittles and MOD cards? Hope summer with the girls is going GREAT! Take care.
Bill

Kenny Durkin said...

Great news about the webcam. Please, for all of our sakes, TRY to wear pants...

Tim Gardner said...

Yeah, the pants thing was my biggest complaint when we were roommates.